Lyme Biofilm Busters- Crucial to long term recovery

WHAT ARE BIOFILMS?

Biofilms form when bacteria stick to surfaces and begin to excrete a slimy, glue-like substance that can stick to all kinds of materials including biological tissues. Essentially it is a protective mechanism that bacteria use to colonize and protect themselves from our bodies immune system and prescription antibiotics.

Ever notice that your bathtub floor becomes slippery when not dried properly? This is a simple example of bacteria forming biofilms. You may have encountered biofilm-coated rocks when walking into a river or stream. And lets not forget about the plaque that forms on our teeth. These are everyday examples of biofilms.

Forming a biofilm is a very effective protective mechanism. Bacteria which are encased in a biofilm are highly resistant to antibiotics. Some scientists believe that antibiotics can actually feed the biofilm problem. Once the biofilm has formed, it can become stronger with each antibiotic treatment, as it allows the microbes within to adapt and become resistant over time.


⇒Images taken from patients within our association⇐

HEALTHIER BLOOD SAMPLE

BIOFILMS IN THE BLOOD

As I shared in my personal journey with Lyme disease and co-infections, I only experienced a temporary recovery with antibiotics alone. Antibiotics do not do anything against bioflms. On the contrary, they actually strengthen biofilms as the borellia bacteria and co-infections create more biofilms in response to antibiotic treatment. After I had a severe relapse, I was able to observe my blood live for the first time in my health journey. I was shocked to see the biofilm masses that had developed in just a small sample of my blood.


HOW TO TREAT BIOFILMS

Chlorine Dioxide (Liquid Oxygen)

I want to be clear. I am not a licensed Medical Doctor and everything that I state in this article is coming from my personal opinion and what I have seen as successful treatment within the “Association of Natural Healing and Knowledge Sharing.” In no way am I claiming to diagnose or prescribe treatment to anyone. Any treatment that is entertained within this association is done so at your own risk.

You may or may not heard of Chlorine Dioxide. This chemical compound was first discovered in the year 1811. It is now widely used in many industries as an antimicrobial agent and as a powerful tool to destroy bacterial bio-films. Some of its primary uses are within the industries of water/food sanitation, mold removal and air purification. It is also used in the dental industry as an oral rinse and a way to remove bio-films off of dentistry tools.

Chlorine dioxide solution kills most micro organisms through the process of oxidation. Many people think that oxidation is the process of adding oxygen to other substances. That is not the case. Oxidation is the process by which substances are destroyed. The oxidizing components pulls off the electrons that hold a substance together which leads to its destruction.

This solution is unique in that it is able to target and destroy pathogens without harming normal healthy tissue and bacteria.


Fun Facts:

Chlorine Dioxide to the rescue!

Case #1

In 2001 there was an attack on the U.S Hart Senate Building in Washington D.C. Letters were delivered to the office containing the deadly bacteria Bacillus Anthracis, a bacteria that causes the disease known as Anthrax.

These microscopic airborne spores spread through the ventilation system that covered the three floors of the building. Field tests carried out in Maryland determined that fumigation with ClO2 (filling the air with the gas) would be effective under specific conditions.

Decontamination of the Hart Senate Office Building was successfully achieved as ClO2 gas circulated throughout the building, destroying the Bacillus anthracis spores.

Case #2

Dr. Richard Linton is the director of Purdue University’s Center for Food Safety. Dr. Linton and his fellow researchers set out to test the effectiveness of ClO2 against one of the worst food borne pathogens: Listeria Monocytogenes. This bacteria can live on the skin of various fruits and vegetables and cause people to become very ill. Dr. Lintons group found that Chlorine Dioxide gas was roughly 1000 more effective than any other method tried so far when it comes to eliminating food borne pathogens.


  • Chlorine dioxide is registered with EPA, and is considered an excellent bactericide, fungicide and antimicrobial agent. It has passed the EPA’s DIS/TISS guidelines for use as a disinfectant and as a food-contact surface sanitizer. The FDA and the U.S. Department of Agriculture have approved chlorine dioxide in food processing plants for sanitizing and controlling bacteria and mold.
  • Unlike chlorine, bleach and bromide, which make carcinogenic trihalomethanes that get washed down the drain and deposited in the environment, chlorine dioxide donates oxygen, breaking down to water, oxygen and common table salt.
  • The Chemical formula of chlorine dioxide is ClO2. There is one atom of chlorine (Cl) and 2 atoms of oxygen (O2) in a molecule of chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide is a gas that is dissolved in water. Chlorine dioxide solution is one of the most effective killers of pathogens such as bacteria, molds, fungus, viruses, bio-film and other disease-causing micro organisms.
  • Chlorine dioxide has 2.5 times more capacity to kill pathogens than oxygen. What this means is that a small amount of chlorine dioxide is equal to a much larger amount of oxygen and other oxidizers. It may not be as strong, but it has a larger capacity to do what it does

Oxidation Potential

ClO2 (chlorine dioxide) is a weak oxidizer with an oxidation potential of .95 volts. The oxidation potential determines the strength of the ability of an oxidizer, to oxidize other compounds. Chlorine dioxide is the weakest of all the oxidizers that are ever used in the human body. For your reference, oxygen has an oxidation potential of 1.28 volts, hydrogen peroxide has an oxidation potential of 1.80 volts, and the strongest oxidizer ever used in the body, ozone, has an oxidation potential of 2.07 volts.


Why Chlorine Dioxide Does Not Harm The Body

Chlorine dioxide has the weakest oxidation potential (.95 volts) of all the oxidizers. Oxygen has the next highest oxidation potentials of 1.28 volts. Those oxidation potentials of .95 and 1.28 volts can do very little damage to the human body. These voltages cannot overcome the opposing oxidation potentials in the human cells and tissues. As you can see, if oxygen does very little or no damage, then the lesser oxidation voltage of chlorine dioxide is not likely to do any damage at all. Chlorine Dioxide is highly selective and does not harm stomach and intestine useful micro organisms: Chlorine dioxide is highly selective for pathogens that cause diseases in the body, and does not kill the various useful flora of the stomach and intestines. This is due to the unique properties of the chlorine dioxide molecule.

Chlorine dioxide solution is unique because the chlorine dioxide molecule has a characteristic that changes and makes it selective for pathogens. The change happens when the chlorine dioxide molecule pulls one electron from a pathogen, which normally is not enough to damage the pathogen, but when many electrons come off, the chlorine dioxide molecule breaks apart the pathogen. When this happens a thousand times or a hundred thousand times, the pathogen is destroyed, mainly because this process blows a hole in the side of the pathogen.

2 thoughts on “Lyme Biofilm Busters- Crucial to long term recovery

  1. Lori Fox

    Hello
    Kevin’s sister sent me your video. Thank you for taking the time to create it and share it with the world 🙂
    I would love to have a chat with you on the phone if you are free sometime.

    Thank you
    Lori

    • Hi Lori,
      Thank you for your comment and for taking the time to watch the video. I appreciate it!
      Send me an email with your phone number and we can for sure have a chat sometime.
      support@lymenaturalhealing.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *